Skin Care Treatments
If you have a skin condition that needs treatment or wants to enhance your looks, our dermatologists will help you achieve the best results. As a general dermatology clinic for all ages and sexes, we also treat the entire spectrum of skin conditions, from breakouts and acne to eczema, vitiligo.
- Fairness Treatments
- Laser Hair Removal
- Treatment for pigmented skin condition
- Treatment for dark skin marks
- Removal of unwanted tattoo marks
- Treatment for active acne and acne scars
- Platelet rich plasma or prp therapy
- Permanent hair reduction
- Skin resurfacing
- Removal of moles and warts
- Eyebrow/mole recreation
- Medical Tattooing for Vitiligo
- Skin tightening and toning
- Facial peels and rejuvenation
Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is the most effective method of hair removal available. Unlike other methods such as waxing and shaving, laser hair removal gives long lasting results.The hair will become finer and softer making them less visible and the growth will subsequently slow down with each treatment.Learn more in detail
Skin brightening is an effective cosmetic procedure that intends to enhance the skin's tone by brightening the dark spots of the skin. Most skin brightening treatments aim to remove the birthmarks and blemishes by reducing the amount of melanin which gives dark shades in the skin. Melanin is a pigment that is responsible for giving the color to the human body parts including skin, hair, and eyes.Learn more in detail
Pimples & Acne Scars
During consultation, Hair O Craft's specially trained dermatologists will evaluate your skin and nature of scar and after that will recommend a tailormade treatment protocol that may include one or many of the above mentioned options.
The treatment of Acne is a three step process.
Following are the Treatment options for Acne and related Scarring.
- • Medicines
- • Derma roller
- • Microdermabrasion
- • Skin Peels
- • Laser Therapy
- • Acne and Scar surgery
Peels harness the power of naturally occurring active ingredients to deeply exfoliate and brighten the skin. The treatment stimulates new cell growth and collagen production, helping to reveal fresher, clearer, brighter skin.
Warts and Skin Tags Removal
Warts and Skin Tags can be a common problem in men and women of all ages. Warts are not dangerous but can often be in visible places on the body, so can create a lack of self-confidence or embarrassment. The treatment for warts is quick, simple and effective, restoring clear healthy skin and confidence.Learn more in detail
Dark patches and age spots
Pigmentation disorders are worrisome. Dark patches diminish your beauty. Ageing leaves its mark on your skin. Our treatment of pigmented spots due to ageing offers an effective solution for you. Careful dermatological examination is the most important in diagnosing and deciding treatment protocol.
Dark Circle around Eyes
Even if you have the clearest skin, dark circles can overlap the beauty, making you look tired, aged and dull. It is time that you should consider treating your dark circles professionally.
Besides hereditary factors and stressed lifestyle, increased melanin (also called hyperpigmentation), fat loss beneath the eye and broken blood vessels are some reasons behind getting those ghastly dark circles. However, if you take a professional treatment to cure dark circles, it will work wonders for you.
Damage caused by the sun to your skin through the years could leave you looking older than you feel. However, with a wide range of wrinkle treatment options available today, you can get rid of fine lines and wrinkles. This wrinkle treatment smoothens out existing wrinkles, corrects pigmentation irregularities and encourages new collagen growth.Treatments coming under this package include:
- • Gentle removal of old dead skin layers to uncover young skin
- • Treatment of dark skin patches and age spots
- • Anti-ageing therapy and wrinkle reduction
- • Facial peels and rejuvenation
- • Skin tightening and toning
Excessive Body Hair
Abnormal hair growth could signal an underlying medical condition, so that's why it's important to see a dermatologist for a proper diagnosis. We have safe and effective treatment options for excess hair growth.
Sweating is a natural process. But excess sweating is not. Excessive sweating also known as Hyperhidrosis, is one problem that many people are embarrassed of. It's not just a problem for you, but for all around you. We have essential treatment for Hyperhidrosis.
After careful examination, the Dermatologist will inject amounts of a muscle relaxant in a grid pattern over the affected area. Usually no anesthesia is required.
Dr. NithyaMBBS, DDVL
(Dermatologist , Cosmetologist)
- MBBS from Sri Ramachandra Medical College Chennai
- DDVL from Sri Ramachandra Medical College Chennai
- Worked as consultant Dermatologist & cosmetologist at Kaya clinic Coimbatore
- Review Resident as PSG Hospital Coimbatore
- Consultant Dermatalogist at swanika Hospital Coimbatore.
Dr. Krithi R UllalMBBS, DDVL
- MBBS Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore
- DDVL Dermatology Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore
- Fellowship in Aesthetic Dermatology and Injectables - Dr. Jamuna Pai Institute, Mumbai
- Senior Consultant Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Trichologist, Lourdes Hospital Kochi
- Senior Resident and specialty medical officer (Cosmetology), Kasturba medical college Mangalore
- Resident Doctor in Dept of dermatology, Christian medical college Vellore.