Laser Hair Removal
Are you tired of waxing and shaving to remove unwanted hair?
Our laser hair removal treatment in Kochi & Kozhikode, Kerala enables you to benefit from smooth skin so that you can confidently face life. Removing body hair on a daily or monthly basis can be a struggle for most women in between taking of the house, the children, work etc. If you are in a field where looking good and feeling good is important or in a city where people expect you to take care of yourself in a certain way then waxing or shaving may not be a good idea. Laser hair removal can keep your skin looking smooth and give you the confidence to take on the world!
What is laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal is a long-lasting (though not permanent) form of hair removal using lasers to target and destroy hair follicles, so that hairs do not grow there anymore. It works by sending a laser directly to the root of your hair. When targeted at the correct stage of growth, the light converts to heat, destroying the active hair follicles and preventing further growth from that follicle or area.
Laser hair removal is suitable for men and women with all skin tones. Popular target areas include facial hair, leg hair, bikini area, underarm hair, back hair and chest hair.
Why choose Hair O Craft for laser hair removal in Kerala (Kochi & Kozhikode)?
The experience of the practitioner and the clinic is crucial when performing laser hair removal on skin to ensure a safe treatment and excellent results. It is important to choose a clinic with the right technology and the right doctors. Hair O Craft promises you both. The precise wavelengths of our laser machines enables you to get the best results with virtually no side effects.
- How effective is laser hair removal?
- Laser hair removal is long lasting though not permanent. After your first laser hair removal treatment, you will begin to notice shedding of hair, regrowth in the area is reduced and new hairs come out finer and thinner to be treated at the next session. After 5-6 sessions you will not have any hair growth in that area.
- Is the procedure painful?
- We apply a topical cream 45 minutes before the procedure. For some people there is a sensation of mild prickling but for others the experience is completely pain-free. (90% of our customers reported a pain free experience)
- How long will a session take?
- Small areas will take from 5 min to 20 minutes depending on the area. Your face might take 5-7 minutes whereas for your legs it could take around 15 minutes.
- How many sessions will I need?
- We recommend you start with a course of 6 of 8 sessions to achieve the best result. Some people require more sessions depending on their hair growth
- How soon can I go back to work?
- There is no downtime; You can return to normal activities immediately after treatment. You should however avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours.
- What care should I take after the procedure?
- DO wear a high factor SPF. After treatments, skin becomes more sensitive to UV rays, so always use a high factor sunscreen to protect it from pigmentation and sensitivity.
DO exfoliate the area gently as it encourages the dead roots to fall out after every treatment and will make your skin look better.
Dr. NithyaMBBS, DDVL
(Dermatologist , Cosmetologist)
- MBBS from Sri Ramachandra Medical College Chennai
- DDVL from Sri Ramachandra Medical College Chennai
- Worked as consultant Dermatologist & cosmetologist at Kaya clinic Coimbatore
- Review Resident as PSG Hospital Coimbatore
- Consultant Dermatalogist at swanika Hospital Coimbatore.
Dr. Krithi R UllalMBBS, DDVL
- MBBS Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore
- DDVL Dermatology Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore
- Fellowship in Aesthetic Dermatology and Injectables - Dr. Jamuna Pai Institute, Mumbai
- Senior Consultant Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Trichologist, Lourdes Hospital Kochi
- Senior Resident and specialty medical officer (Cosmetology), Kasturba medical college Mangalore
- Resident Doctor in Dept of dermatology, Christian medical college Vellore.