Skin Care Treatments
Our aim is to give you the right solution for your concern to add that confident smile to your beauty. Our aim is to give you the right solution for your concern to add that confident smile to your beauty.
- Treatment of pigmented skin condition
- Treatment of dark skin marks
- Removal of unwanted tattoo marks
- Treatment of active acne and acne scars
- Platelet rich plasma or prp therapy
- Permanent hair reduction
- Skin resurfacing
- Removal of moles and warts
- Fairness Treatments
- Eyebrow/mole recreation
- Medical tattooing for vitilligo
- Skin tightening and toning
- Facial peels and rejuvenation
- Medical Tatooing for Vitilligo
Pimples & Acne Scars
During consultation, Hair O Craft's specially trained dermatologists will evaluate your skin and nature of scar and after that will recommend a tailormade treatment protocol that may include one or many of the above mentioned options.
The treatment of Acne is a three step process.
To prevent acne.
To control it, once it has started
To erase the damage caused by acne.
Following are the Treatment options for Acne and related Scarring.
- • Medicines
- • Derma roller
- • Microdermabrasion
- • Skin Peels
- • Laser Therapy
- • Acne and Scar surgery
Dark patches and age spots
Pigmentation disorders are disfiguring and disturbing. Dark patches diminish your beauty? Ageing leaves its mark on your skin. We know it worries you. Our treatment of pigmented spots due to ageing offers an effective solution for you. Careful dermatological examination is the most important in diagnosing and deciding treatment protocol.
Dark Circle around Eyes
Even if you have the clearest skin, dark circles can overlap the beauty, making you look tired, aged and dull. It is time that you should consider treating your dark circles professionally.
Besides hereditary factors and stressed lifestyle, increased melanin (also called hyperpigmentation), fat loss beneath the eye and broken blood vessels are some reasons behind getting those ghastly dark circles. However, if you take a professional treatment to cure dark circles, it may work wonders for you.
Damage caused by the sun to your skin through the years could leave you looking older than you feel. However, with a wide range of wrinkle treatment options available today, you can get rid of fine lines and wrinkles. This wrinkle treatment smoothens out existing wrinkles, corrects pigmentation irregularities and encourages new collagen growth.Treatments come under this package include:
- • Gentle removal of old dead skin layers to uncover young skin
- • Treatment of dark skin patches and age spots
- • Anti-ageing therapy and wrinkle reduction
- • Facial peels and rejuvenation
- • Skin tightening and toning
Excessive Body Hair
Abnormal hair growth could signal an underlying medical condition, so that's why it's important to see a dermatologist for a proper diagnosis. We have safe and effective treatment options for excess hair growth, so there is no reason that anyone should just live with this condition.
Sweating is a natural process. But excess sweating is not. Excessive sweating also known as Hyperhydrosis, excessive sweating is one problem that many people are embarrassed of. It's not just a problem for you, but for all around you. Don't bother. We have essential treatment for Hyperhidrosis.
After careful examination the cosmetologist will inject amounts of a muscle relaxant in a grid pattern over the affected area. No anesthetic is required in this procedure
Dr. Pranaya BagdeMBBS. MD,DNB (DVL), Msc(Psy)
Consultant Dermatologist & Cosmetologist
Education and Fellowship
- MBBS from Padamshree DR. D.Y.Patil Women's Medical Collge Pimpri, Pune. 2007.
- MD (DVL) from Government T.D. Medical College, Alappuzha, Kerala University. June 2012.
- DNB (D & V) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. Dec 2013.
- MSc-Psychology from IDE, University of Madras, Chennai. June 2014.
- IADVL Fellowship in Dermoscopy from KEM Hospital, Mumbai. July - August 2014.
- ACSI Fellowship in Dermatosurgery, LASERs & Cosmetology from Joshi Hospital, Pune. July - August 2015.
- Certification in Advanced Cosmetic Dermatology from Ramathibodi international Training center.
- Dermatosurgery, Hair transplant & Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dermoscopy & Trichoscopy
- Experience of 7 years clinical practice in Government, Corporate and Private sector
Publications/Honours and Awards
- First Indian Dermatologist to Participate as guest faculty in Association of Psychoeurocutaneous
Medicine of North America (APMNA)
at San Diego 2018 and Washington DC 2019
- Founder Executive Committee member of “Pschodermatology Association of India (PDAI)”
- Author in First Indian handbook of Psychodermatology.