2. Trimming hair & Marking hairlineYou and your physician will then finalize the details of your procedure goals, using a pen to indicate the treatment areas, hairline location and shape. Hairline marking is done and your hair is trimmed to level 1.
3. AnaesthesiaYou are given local anaesthesia to numb the donor area and so as to ensure that you are completely comfortable during the removal of the donor hair.
4. ExtractionThe operating doctor starts extracting the grafts one by one from your donor area.
5. ImplantationAfter giving local anaesthesia to the recipient area the doctor starts implanting the grafts in your bald area.
6. Post procedure briefingThe doctors or the nurse informs you about medicines to be taken and how to take care of your scalp for the next few days.
7. Clot removal10–12 days after procedure, the nurse gently cleans the transplanted area to remove the blood clots.
Call 91 43 43 43 00